Business research is needed for a successful start-up or a venture. We use many different kinds of research strategies that give you a flexible choice in deciding which is best suited for you. Here are some of the key strategies we use keyword analysis, market reports, product research and even identifying key customer groups with in competition analysis. The business research process is necessary to assist business managers in making major business decisions.
1. Keyword Analysis is the starting point and cornerstone of search marketing campaigns. By understanding what queries qualified visitors to your website type into search engines, search marketers can better customise their landing pages to increase conversion rates. Also using long tail keywords.
2. Market research is great to gain knowledge about your marketplace and your customers.
3. The assessment of an industry’s structure and profile can help in determining industry trends and use to get information about competitors.
4. Product research is a very important activity in new product/service development – it can be carried out at several stages. In the initial stages, product research can be carried out to identify and screen new ideas. Find out what customers what not what you think they want.
5. Competitor analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors. This analysis provides both an offensive and defensive strategic context to identify opportunities and threats.